Sunday, November 30, 2008

Christmas Gifts....

On the first day of Christmas my mother made for me (my teachers)........
five lovely fabric mug bags.

On the second day of Christmas my mother made for me (my friends)..........
eight stunning crazy patch hangers.
On the third day of Christmas my mother made for me..............
a hairy wookee costume for the school concert.
On the next day of Christmas I'm back to joining the green minkee squares together so that that quilt will meet it's deadline and be finished for a Christmas gift. Then I have two more mug bags waiting in the queue to be made as well.
Still no takers on my PIF. I know we're all busy just now but we'll soon be looking for things to do and we have 365 days to do it. I'm getting lots of practice at making giftees.

4 comments:

QuiltedSimple said...

I'll bite - count me in - I'll put it up on my blog sometime after Christmas.....
Kris

Paula said...

Kerry, I just wanted to let you know that you won one of my blog drawings. Please visit my blog and see what you've won. And, be sure and send me your e-mail address so I can get your gifts off to you!

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Love all the Quilted Mug Holders -what a great teacher gift!

Backyard Design Houston said...

Great readding your blog