Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Swaps...

My angel swap goodies arrived at last and boy was I thrilled. Not only did I replace the "old" pincushion with several newies but I also scored some things that I had labeled as "I'm gonna make one of them". And - I received 6!! items, instead of 3. Talk about spoilt! These wonderful sewing necessities came to me all the way from Oklahoma from Debbie at Okie Needling. Now I'm all set - a pin cushion for anywhere I may want to sit. Thanks again Debbie!
And lookie here! Another finish. This is my ALQS2 contribution. I have sent it winging its way all the way over the seas to ???? I hope my partner likes it as much as I do. Made with lots of consideration and care and some of my hand dyed fabrics too. It has been a lot of fun being involved in these swaps and I look forward to doing it again. It is especially exciting watching everyone's creations everywhere and wondering which might be yours. Thanks to the hosts for doing such a wonderful job and adding a bit of fun to our stitching.

6 comments:

Gina said...

love the goodies you received.
The quilt you made is gorgeous and I love the quilting on it.

Love and hugs Gina xxx

Unknown said...

Lovely Parcel you got & really Love your little Quilt..Looks Great..Very Effective..
cheers
maree

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Nice goodies you received there from your partner. Lucky girl.

Myra said...

Lovely goodies you've received!!!
Your quilt is simply wonderful! Lovely! 8-)
Happy stitchings!!

Mom said...

Your quilt is great!
I guess I can still long for this since mine has not arrived :-)

Trisha said...

Kerry,

Thank you so much for the quilt! I love it! I wrote all about it on my blog so come over and see!

~Trisha