Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Welcome Annie Sunshine.....

I've been without my computer for three days, so after ringing the computer shop for some advice which provided a simple answer; here I am posting hurriedly before it decides it's not working again. We'll see.....

So without further ado; I'd like to introduce Annie Sunshine. This little Annie was made for me by Lindi of Quilty Threads. Aint she just so sweet!! She has brought with her her pal Marmalade and also some gifts too! Thank you so much Lindi! This has been such a fun swap thanks to Aunt Pitty Pat!



And if you happen to be passing by Lindi.....here's a sneaky peek of a little something which is heading your way as we speak...or type....and you'll just have to wait and see...

back soon......hopefully..



2 comments:

Lindi said...

Can't wait!!! The colours are perfect, too.

Lindi said...

I've posted photos of the lovely doll you sent me on my blog. Thank you, so much! She's perfect and I love her!