Sunday, May 31, 2009

And the WINNER is........


Here it is at last! The big "50" !! And without further ado, it is time to announce the winner(s). I decided to do two drawers so there will be one winner from Australia and one from amongst our International friends. Like I said, the prizes will be revealed after being received.
*****
Thanks to everyone who entered, it was great to have so many entries.
*****
The Australian winner, whom I can surprise with a parcel if she doesn't read this post, is "Helen Stubbings" from Hugs from Helen. I already have Helen's postal address as I won a pattern from her blog draw only a couple of weeks ago.
*****
The International prize goes to "Ulla" from Ulla's Fiber Blog. Ulla is from Sweden and is also one of my PIF pals, so she will receive 2 gifts from me when I get that one done too.
*****
So that's it for now. Will have to spend a bit less time on the computer and get some more stitching done so I have something more to show off.
Thanks again for all the comments and congratulations to the winners. I hope they enjoy their prizes. = )

No comments: