Sunday, May 25, 2008

Baby Quilt

Here's a photo of a shopping spree I had - and better still at someone else's expense !! This collection was purchased to make a baby quilt for my sister inlaw; who wants it for her brother's expected baby. Obviously they have found out it is going to be a girl. The main quilt is made from minkee fabric and is so beautifully soft. The two pink cottons are from the bunnykins range. Below is a picture of the first one I made for her (my sister inlaw's) baby girl a couple of years ago, it will be interesting to see any differences the fabric choices make, although the colours are much the same. I'll have to remember to take a photo of the finished quilt this time too!


5 comments:

Gina said...

what a gorgeous quilt.

love and hugs xxx

Anonymous said...

Nice to meet you! Thanks for the kind comment on my blog!!

Helz said...

Hello Kerry... Luv the Minkee Fabrics - they Beckon to be Touched - Do They Not? Thanks for dropping by My Blog... Really looking forward to see how your Quilt comes together... I've always thought I would like to make it up in the Pinks...

Unknown said...

Hi, Thanks for stopping by my blog 'Home sweet home' and leaving a comment for my giveaway. I wish you the best of luck. I will link you to my blog as well when I get a chance so you will end up with somemore visitors too!Love the soft mink fabrics...mmm cosey! Jo x

Unknown said...

cheap converse
jordan 6
jordan 11
abercrombie and fitch coupons
swarovski jewelry
lebron 12
the north face outlet
christian louboutin shoes
michael kors outlet stores
the north face outlet
cheap rolex watches
michael kors sale
the north face
nike outlet
converse sale clearance
new balance shoes
north face outlet 70% off
timberland boots
juicy couture
nike clearance
jordan 11
reebok outlet store
oakley glasses
new balance shoes
coach purses outlet online
cheap north face jackets
jimmy choo outlet
columbia outlet
coach outlet
nike high heels online
coach outlet store
cheap jordans
guess
hermes bag
nike outlet
rolex watches
kevin durant shoes
air jordan 6
jordan retro 3
fitflop sandals for women
fitflop sale
nike high heels outlet online
cheap nfl nike jerseys
lebron james shoes
polo ralph lauren outlet
20160907yxj