Sunday, September 6, 2009

Angel Project no. 1.....

Angel project number 1 is complete, now for number 2. I have used Tozz's angel on my heart for the pocket design on this one, I thought it so appropriate. I doubt my angel partner will even be visiting, given the number of angels around the world, so I thought it safe showing it off. I have been visiting my partner's blog, and sending her sneaky emails too. Also preparations on the go for the sscs09. Busy, busy.....

........and another puppy photo too.


5 comments:

Simone de Klerk said...

What a lovely angel bag! Your partner will be very happy with it. And the pups, they're adorable!!!

Unknown said...

Great bag , wish I was your partner and those puppies , aawww so cute !

Bec said...

What a beautiful bag Kerry, lovely colours and fantastic work! the pups are jus gorgeous....

Carol said...

Very pretty bag. Isn't this a fun project to be involved in :)
Love the puppy pictures.

Khris said...

Its lovely...she will be thrilled with it whoever she is...hugs Khris