Monday, January 5, 2009

Another Finish........

Here's the green minkee which was all finished and sent off to its destination in time for Christmas gift giving. This is the third one of these off the production line, this one however, having the striped fabric as the alternate blocks instead of a second applique block. The backing fabric was really pretty too (as you can see in the second photo below), and it was then used as the binding also.

I've caught up with my backlog of blog posts. There is plenty of blogging excitement with the Whirl Into Winter giveaways and New Year's resolutions.
Back Soon!!

6 comments:

Lindi said...

That is a really lovely quilt, Kerry. I love the stripes as an alternative block.
Thanks for visiting my blog, and for leaving a comment.

Thimbleanna said...

Boy, what an adorable quilt!I love the colors, the stripes and the little bears!

Myra said...

A wonderful snuggly quilt Kerry! 8-)

Holy Dina are you the lucky one with winnings! Wow!! You lucky duck!!!

Happy stitchings!

JennaLouiseCreates said...

A very cute quilt indeed. I found your blog from Julie's and I will return:) Happy January. Jenna Louise

Sheri Howard said...

That quilt is so cute! It will be loved for sure! I have so busy, but wanted to see what everyone is up to. I loved those drawstring bags you made for Christmas. They looked so FUN! Happy Sewing.

Lurline said...

Cute quilt and boy, you sure have Lady Luck on your side - good on you!
Hugs - Lurline♥